For collaboration requests, please use Polywork :) You can use my VIP invitation.
- The Ops in Dev newsletter on opsindev.news
- Observability learning platform on o11y.love
- Co-founder of the #EveryoneCanContribute cafe meetup group to learn Cloud-Native and DevOps, including social activities & making new friends.
Speaking & Talks
See my talks.
If you are looking for my speaker bio/pictures, you can use this document.
See my blog.
GitLab blog posts
- 2021: "From First Code to Cloud Native Deployment: A Learning Journey"
- 2020: "97 Things Every Cloud Engineer Should Know" book - Article contributions. Released Jan 2021 by O'Reilly.
- 2019: Quo vadis, DevOps? GitLab CI und CD installieren und konfigurieren - article in heise iX 04/19
- 2018: Small Things Monitoring - article in heise iX 04/18
- 2014: Systemüberwachung mit Icinga 2 - article in heise iX open source special 2014
- 2022: State of Observability 2022 report by Splunk (German)
- 2022: Hacking Kubernetes book by Andrew Martin, Michael Hausenblas, O'Reilly for Heise.de
- 2018: Icinga 2 - Practical Monitoring (German) incl. a chapter contribution
- 2013: Nagios/Icinga cookbook (German)
Projects at GitLab
My daily work involves contributing to Open Source, creating helpful resources and explore new ways to learn together - everything documented in our handbook.
I was involved in the acquisition process as the community DRI (directly responsible individual) and am contributing to community activities and product features and use cases.
CI/CD Observability with OpenTelemetry is one of the focus areas in 2022.
Docker Hub Limit Monitoring
Modify the message for Xkcd 303. I've forked the project and enriched it with GitLab CI/CD builds.