Lately this iterative conversation happened in our technical evangelism team chat:
- Let's do a hangout on the latest tech!
- We have so little German content, let's try this language to break the barrier and insecure feeling English may cause.
- Record and stream it for everyone.
- Make it a social event, do a GitLab coffee chat.
- Start with friends from the monitoring & GitLab community.
- Stream & upload on GitLab Unfiltered on YouTube.
- Name? Hmmmm. Hey, let's call it #everyonecancontribute ☕
Best idea ever! Not only to chat about the latest tech and share some GitLab insights but also to meet, socialize and laugh together in German ... and Austrian ❤️
Our agenda today covered many different topics, and some thoughtful discussions:
- Live-streaming and hosting ideas, Mario tested our stream live with OBS
- Keepin the tech uptodate - let's collect the latest news in the meeting document and pick interesting topics.
- GitLab Runner in GCP VMs - problems with auto-scaling and debugging ideas
- GitLab 13.0 insights & the famous review app
- Uncovering the GitLab tech stack with development insights
- DevSecOps survey, Zabbix 5.0, Grafana 7.0
- We will discuss OpenMetrics/OpenTracing next week, Michael prepares something.
Enjoy & subscribe - here is the playlist!